Christian Olde Wolbers Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Olde Wolbers Dinky

I'm just curious if any of you have one and what you think about it. There is one near me that has me curious. I like the single humbucker and the fretboard without fret markers. I also like that it has a mahogany body. Let me know what you think about this model. Thanks.

I've never owned one, but I've never heard any bad about them, either. Made in Japan goodness.

I've got a 2011 MIJ DKMGT with rosewood, alder and the arch top body that holds its own with my USA Soloist. They COW is basically a DKMG with slightly different specs.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

It also has a painted neck, which is unusual for a bolt-on.

Comment

The one I'm looking at is all black with the black painted neck. He thinks it's a 2008 model. It seems cool but I've never even seen one in person before. That's why I wanted some opinions from the board.

Comment

I have a COW7 and love it. I've always wanted to get a 6 string version since I'm not really a 7 string player. The only things I don't like are the 'loose' emg vol pot, cheap tuners, and the nut could be better.

Comment

Never heard anything bad about them either. My mind wants to tell me that it was mahogany, but I could be wrong. The memory isn't what it was. :P

Comment

They are mahogany. Mine is very light.

Comment

Yeah, the one I'm considering is a 6 string. What's a good price for one? Hard to get a read from Reverb or Ebay.

Comment

Working...
                X