JS32 Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS32 Warrior

What are your guys thoughts, on the JS series Warriors. I have seen the JS RR my son loves it. I think it needs better pick ups & the neck is a little thin.
    According To The Prophecy

If you don't like thin necks, you won't want a JS from the last few years, they have the speed neck profile, it's not Ibanez thin but it's pretty close.

I have the string thru Warrior & it's an amazing guitar for the price. No one else is doing entry level guitars this good.

Comment

The Warrior is a great shape. Very comfortable and cool-looking. By all serious accounts, the JS Series are good guitars for the price, even the current pickups are said to be decent. I don't think you'll regret getting one.

Comment

I don't see how you can go wrong. I really like my JS RR string through. The neck feels good, plays great, and for me there is no need to change the pickups. The neck doesn't seem overly thin to me. It took a little getting used to but I don't see it as a problem. I wouldn't mind picking up a warrior come to think of it...

The only reason I don't is I'm trying to save up for a Demartini Charvel.

Comment

I had one of the string-through WRs some years ago (when they were introduced, maybe a year later) and found it to be decent. It did need better pickups IMO, but they got the job done. I wasn't crazy about the neck not having binding, so I put a different neck on it that did have binding. But I'm a Floyd guy, so I got rid of it after about a month of not playing it.

I'm really interested in the White Floyded model, but all I really need is the body so I can put a DK2M neck on it
          Sadly, the parts-sellers on Ebay haven't had one, or at least not when I was looking.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah you can't beat a DK2 neck on some of the other import bodies
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
            X