Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grover Jackson Mustaine - anyone good with Grover Serial #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover Jackson Mustaine - anyone good with Grover Serial #?

got a grover jackson mustaine a couple years ago, to replace my KV1 that I tragically lost due to financial failure. Since KV1's go for ridiculous stupid prices now. But, I just wasn't into it so it languished in my closet for like 3 years, tried to sell it a couple times, thankfully I didn't cause I have now fallen in love with it. going to get it some EMG's and a custom paint job. anyone able to tell me a year on this thing? J401066

Pics man? Never seen one. I love my KV1!
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

They followed the same serialization of the Professional series, and were basically the Japanese domestic market version of that series.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
        Pics man? Never seen one. I love my KV1!
        Sure , I'll snap some tonight if I have time. It's virtually identical to the KV1 except it's a gloss black instead of pearl black. And toothpaste logo w/o Dave's signature . Also it probably came with Jackson pickups , but it had Duncans in when I bought it.

Thanks Newc!
        I had guessed 1989/1990 just by the aging on the binding and slight aging on the pearl inlays. 94, cool, good to know. Definitely older than my 97' KV1 that I cherished. I have a feeling the build quality is just as good though! Very solid guitars these grovers. I am also picking up a neck thru Kelly pro this weekend so consider me a part of the Jackson fold once again after several years astray

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          They followed the same serialization of the Professional series, and were basically the Japanese domestic market version of that series.
          Dead on. Grahf, where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
          X