Jackson Warrior rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior rebuild

This is my Jackson Warrior that i rebuild...it allready had a replacement neck, cracked body and many deep dings and chips.
    It is an Wrxt body, Performer neck - i installed the top lock, got rid of plastic fret markers and replaced it with wood dots in the color of the neck, repaired the frets and installed Emg 81,85 pickups and electronics, locking tuners and straplocks.
    I sanded it down to bare wood repaired the cracks, colored it with brown wood stain and closed it with tung oil. I really prefer the touch of bare wood on the skin instead of paint.

That's a fantastic looking finish. I'd love to have an oil treated guitar since I too prefer the feel of the wood.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

You did an awesome job on that!

Comment

Nice rebuild. That turned out great.

Comment

So,... you guys prefer the feel of wood...

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Guess I'm gettin' old 'cause ^that^ never even crossed my mind.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Nice save. I'm not sure about the non-inlay inlays though.

Comment

...i saw that coming the second i wrote the sentence.

I simply loath the plastic dots, and that i think is the only way to make it seem as the fretboard is without markers.

Comment

Nice job! I'm with you, dot inlays on a Jackson is a crime.

Comment

Sawwwweeeeetttttt !!!!
                    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Working...
                    X