X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson bunch :)

Here are my current Jackson guitars...

Jackson Js32 King V with Emg 81/81

Jackson RR3 Eerie dess swirl with Duncan Designed pickups (purchased yesterday for 150€, will be swapping pickups for Seymour Duncan Sh4 and Dimarzio Air Classic...

Jackson Kelly Professional Std with Emg 81/Schaller 267

Jackson Ps-4 Performer with Emg 81/85

I know...to many Emg pickups...i am working on getting more passive pickups

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Messiah; 10-25-2017, 06:53 AM.

Nice pic. Great deal on the RR3. That's an early 2000's-2005 model as indicated by the graphic/chrome hardware.
    The serials hit 9700000 circa 2003.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Nice harem ya got there!

Comment

Very nice. A Kelly Standard was my first Jackson.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice!
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Nice, ive always liked the eerie dess finish. I had a dk2 that was a namm display guitar and it had a beautiful eerie dess finish. Stupidly I sold it. Many of the guitars that Ive seen lately with that finish really have the whole "garbage bag smear" thing going on.

Comment

Thanks! Yes...for that price i just had to buy it...it needs some work like polishing the frets and new pickup rings, but overall it is in very good condition.
                The serial is 9694594...so that would put it in late 2002 maybe?
                I am astonished at how good Duncan Designed Detonators actualy are!

The Kelly Std was my first "serious" guitar i bought it in 2000. It has the thinnest and fastest neck of all guitars i ever played!

Yes, the harem keeps getting bigger by the minute...currently i own 25 guitars and bass guitars. I think i have a bad case of GAS... :P

Comment

I have 9693xxx on my list that was date stamped in the neck pocket 2003-March-8, so 2003 is most likely. Though, these numbers can be inconsistent occasionally.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Messiah View Post
                    I am astonished at how good Duncan Designed Detonators actualy are!
                    Duncan Designed Detonators are SUPPOSED to be the Duncan Designed version of the Invader, except the Seymour Duncan forum users seem to describe it sounding more like a Duncan Distortion. Some like the Detonator even better than the Invader!
                    Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 10-27-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

No such thing as too many EMGs, especially 85 in the bridge. Or you could replace them with Super Distortions.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey Noob to thepage any k is any admins I can talk to to post a thread? Thx
                        -SMELL MY GLOVE ....O.J

Comment

Working...
                        X