Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i go for another Grover Jackson Kelly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i go for another Grover Jackson Kelly?

hi guys,

need help!! been thinking about this for more than 2 weeks

i have a friend offering me another Grover Jackson KECU95 Kelly for 20,000 PHP. thats about or less than 400 USD.

mind you i already have a KECU95. but the thing is mine is a little dented. his new one hes offering me is exactly the same except he has EMGHZs. i was thinking of making it a project guitar and swapping it with Invaders or the Black Metal Winter sets from SD.

I would most likely have to sell my JS35 kelly and i dont know how much that will fetch in my countrys market. i thinj it will get highest 11000PHP. so would u guys go for it? knowing u would also have a 9k balance and which in this case some of my CD collection would go?

or am i simply hoardign and should i say enough is enough?

is this a good deal?
    let me know your opinions giys and gals.
    MY GEAR
    -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with Seymour Duncan Black Winter bridge trembucker custom and Floyd Rose Original Gold Satin custom
    -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with EMG HZH4s and Floyd Rose Original black satin
    -FENDER STRATOCASTER AMERICAN STANDARD 2002 Black with white pickguard. All Stock.
    PEAVEY RAGE 258 25watt modelling amp solid state

Buy it. Do not eat lunch or dinner for a wile so you can keep the other Kelly also.

Comment

I think USD$400 is a pretty fair deal for that neckthru Japanese Grover Jackson Kelly. If you like the one you have, it's easy to see why you would want a duplicate guitar.

Objectively the KECU95, with its Japanese build, would be a "better" guitar than the Chinese (or was it Indian?)-made JS35 Kelly. I don't know the market in the Philippines so it's difficult to predict an accurate asking price for selling your JS35.

Ultimately, the choice is with you, and determined by personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        I think USD$400 is a pretty fair deal for that neckthru Japanese Grover Jackson Kelly. If you like the one you have, it's easy to see why you would want a duplicate guitar.

Objectively the KECU95, with its Japanese build, would be a "better" guitar than the Chinese (or was it Indian?)-made JS35 Kelly. I don't know the market in the Philippines so it's difficult to predict an accurate asking price for selling your JS35.

Ultimately, the choice is with you, and determined by personal preference.
        o
        ultimately i did get the extra one. thanks for the advice, and its already october hahha the seller held it for me all this time. good guy. not sure if hes on here but hes filipino like me and has two beautiful Charvel japans
        MY GEAR
        -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with Seymour Duncan Black Winter bridge trembucker custom and Floyd Rose Original Gold Satin custom
        -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with EMG HZH4s and Floyd Rose Original black satin
        -FENDER STRATOCASTER AMERICAN STANDARD 2002 Black with white pickguard. All Stock.
        PEAVEY RAGE 258 25watt modelling amp solid state

Comment

Working...
        X