slsmg or jackson slatxmgq3-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slsmg or jackson slatxmgq3-6

hey guys have got one quick question for you guys,but im pretty sure ive got the answer just would like to have some mo0re feedback on this .Just bought a soloist yesterday for 300$ ,all black with EMG and in all around good shape ,the sellers advertised it as a SLATXMGQ3-6 but when ive got home something ring me a bell,from what i know all SLATXMGQ3-6 have a 3 toggle switch,but the one ive got as a 3 way blade so im pretty sure its a JAPNES one .Correct me if im wrong but if tyhats the case ive got myself a prety decent deal for 300$ CANADIAN,thank in advance

prety sure it's a SLSMG cause i also notice that the SLATMXMG3 have beveled horns and the SLSMG didn't

Comment

The serial on the fretboard would be 6 digits and date coded for Japan. 09xxxx-'09 and so on.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

code on fretboard is 6 digit -060110....sweet

Comment

CAD$300 for an SLSMG is a great deal. I kick myself for the one time I decided not to drive from Ottawa to Montreal to buy a CAD$300 SLSMG because I didn't want to encounter traffic issues due to Grand Prix Montreal happening that weekend.

Quick and easy way to tell apart the SLSMG and the SLATXMGQ3-6 is the binding and the "closer" control knobs on the former, and no binding and "further control knobs on the latter.

Comment

Working...
          X