Ngd dkmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd dkmg

Scored a DKMG off facebook marketplace with the original Jackson hsc for $100..... happy camper, Im going to have to learn to play these things one of these days... Cab anybody make sense on the writing in the neck pocket??
    Attached Files
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Here it is next to its little brother.....

Attached Files
    Last edited by phragle; 10-25-2018, 04:39 PM.
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

$100! YOU SCORED!

I check my local Facebook Marketplace daily and I never find anything good/inexpensive.

Your "little brother" attachment didn't work.

Here's the neck pocket of my 2009 KE3. Since your DKMG is another Japanese Jackson from roughly the same era, likely the smudged characters at the bottom of your pocket represent the date, 2007 if I'm reading the smudged datestamp properly. 2007 makes sense because the post-2006 DKMGs lost their EMG-AB Afterburner circuits (third control knob) but gained real EMGs (in place of the passive EMG-HZs that were on pre-2006 iterations).

Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 10-25-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Yep, 2007. The day and month are smudged, which is unfortunately too common.
        Looks to be in great shape.
        Please tell me the Dinky on the right only appears to be smaller the DKMG.

I've got a 2011 and I swear to frig I enjoy it as much as my USA's. It's stamped June 2011.
        The lightning was added here locally.

[IMG][/IMG]
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

OK, the "little brother" photo appears now. What model is that? The 12th/24th fret dots being spaced far apart suggest non-Japanese origin...?

Comment

little brother is the same size.... and I posted little broither here a while ago...Nobody can figure out what it is........ I have seen piks of one other thats identical, but that one had no information.. (it was a pawn shop listing on fleabay

Comment

Ah, I found your original post about little brother!

I forgot I had seen it before and even replied to it, but really I didn't add much info or value to that investigation at the time. For twenty bucks, you stole that! I noticed in your other NGD posts, you're not shy about removing the neck and posting photos, which leads me to assume you already checked the neck pocket and neck heel but didn't find any identifying marks or stamps that could have helped?

Comment

$100 bucks?!?! NICE SCORE!! Have'nt seen a blue one before. I like it!

Comment

Working...
                X