A couple of import pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A couple of import pics

Well that DK2 doesn't need pinstriping since it's already got neck/headstock binding, but the KE3 could benefit from some. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Plus, you could also add pinstripes or body binding to the KE3's body, but I havent' quite figured that part out yet on my KE3... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Send that KE3 body to me and let me cut a route for bindings. I need something to practice on. It will be my first. I'll do it for no charge! :-)
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Man can I picture Black hardware on that DK2 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, the DK-2 and KE-3 look GREAT with chrome hardware, BUT I can see why you can picture black hardware on those "beautes"!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice, rock on brotha...

cheers

Comment

Sweet Imports I'm not much of a kelly guy either but thats a real nice pair of Jacksons. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Cool axes, i have the same pair myself, but my DK2 is HRF and the KE3R is like purple translucent.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X