Value of a Rhoads PS-3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Value of a Rhoads PS-3?

<font color="yellow">I can't buy that....I believe that the admins changed it so that when you join the forum, and you agree to the terms, they are specified in the disclaimer....if he was that stupid to not read or comply with the rules, I have absoutley no remorse for him at all.

Regardless, questions are fine and dandy, but IMO rude as your first post...no, "hey, I'm new, here is what I have" or "hey, don't kick the new guys ass OK" or similar....not throwing out the proverbial line...

Then, when a member stated, in a friendly way, that it wasn't good form, he goes off the deep end, calls all of us "cliqish" and "assholes"...FUKK HIM! </font>

Comment

Don't forget jackasses too, Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Don't forget jackasses too, Sam. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Scott....I apologize for my eggregious error bud....yup...he did in fact call us jackasses too......how could I forget that [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Well we are Jackson lovers I would rather be a Jacksonass then an ESPeepee ass or my Ibanass. This is so dry of a joke I need a glass of water myself. Sarcazm is wasted on no one not even myself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Well I don't know what CrossBurn was trying to do,nor do I care. I've had a great experience on the JCF. Everybody's been great. I've learned alot from my short time on here. If he chooses not to be a part of this, it's his loss!

Ditto on the Jacksonass. Jackson's Rule [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

jacksonfan
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Well said Jacksonfan & happy fucking Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I thought he only asked for a price [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

you never write this much when I ask a serial number [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

What an arrogant guy...Ugh, I hate people with heads shoved so far up their asses that they can't see.
                  DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                  X