Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka dot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka dot?

I don't think he'll be missed around here!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Re: Anyone here know the value of a rhoads polka d

It's all in the delivery. Some people just don't know how to behave on online forums (fora?) when they are new. Being polite and inquisitive with elaboration goes a LONG way. Little humor doesn't hurt either. Having gone on quite a few different message boards for the past four years, I personally lurk on them for a few weeks or months to get a feel for the place before even joining and greeting the folks.

Comment

I usually look for a fight to jump in on first [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Knowing you, Newc, I can totally see it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Did Black Mariah possess you recently? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, whaddya expect from a guy whose name sounds like this:

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X