DK2LE ready to roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DK2LE ready to roll

Yeah, but at least there'll only be 24 pics! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Are there 24? I thought he brought the number down to 12???

Comment

Last I heard there was 24 being built. Hell, who knows.....this thing has changed so much anything is possible. I'm just gonna wait till they get here and see what we got! They'll probably be painted red with a rosewood board or something! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

As long as the headstock doesn't say Sackson or something I'll be happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Sackson

[/ QUOTE ]

*snort* LOL

HAHAHAHA - you hit me in my Sackson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Should be coming in any day now I'd imagine.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well when I called Kevin on Friday or Saturday he said that they were over at the Jackson factory getting inspected. I don't know how long that process takes and when they get to it.

Jack when you said coming in any day now, you mean shipped to Kevin Easton right? Then from Kevin to us will take the good part of a week I am guessing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Sackson

[/ QUOTE ]

*snort* LOL

HAHAHAHA - you hit me in my Sackson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, when I spoke to Kevin last week he said it would be up to two more weeks before they were shipped to him. This Friday will be 2 weeks. When did you speak to him last, this past Saturday or back on Aug. 28th?
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Probably AUG 28th now that I think about it.

Comment

I called KE on 9/11 and took care of the balance owed. I asked him when I should have it in my hands and his reply was he hoped, within the next 2 weeks. Sounds good to me!
                        When was it, back in February that this whole thing started?

Comment

I am dying over here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Man, we should be about 1 week away, I hope. Jack.

Comment

The original due date was in June.....so who cares now? I just figure someday they'll show up! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah.... It's kinda anti-climatic now, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I am not actually dying, but excited as hell!! Just keeping this near the top [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X