RR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR5

im going to buy one in a thew months in this finnish [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: RR5

[ QUOTE ]
    in a thew months... in this finnish

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey, I notice you type with a lisp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And your guitar is Finnish? I believe there may be some board members here from Finland, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, even with your speech problems J/K (relax) you are going to love the RR5. I have it in black (see my threads on it.) It's great. Enjoy and post pics soon please.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          in a thew months... in this finnish

[/ QUOTE ]
          Hey, I notice you type with a lisp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And your guitar is Finnish? I believe there may be some board members here from Finland, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry man....that's just funny. Enjoy your new Axe!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey, if I didn't say it, Ron would have! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Definitely a cool axe, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the RR5 in natural finish, don`t see those very often.
              And cool to see other members from Norway nidhogg.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I love the RR5 in natural finish, don`t see those very often.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, the natural finish on that does rule! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] DCGL has had this on their site for awhile.

Comment

There was one on Ebay it less than a day left & it's gone been watching it for a couple of days the seller ended the auction I guess because it no bids, it was just sitting there waiting to be sniped [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Nice alot better then mine..... Mines a Professional one dont have pictures of it sorry.....

Comment

Ah, thanks for the pic toejam. I loooove that finish even more now.

Comment

i was torn between getting one in the white pinstripe or tne natural finnish for awhile but then a black one turned up on e-bay a few months back and you never can go wrong with black y'know. better to serve the forces of evil with

Comment

Can you still get one in natural? I thought I read somewhere that it was not available anymore.
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                          X