check this import out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this import out

I guess it's a guitar center special run, they call it a "DXMGT". Interesting anyway. Hopefully the link works...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/buyersguide/page10.cfm

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Re: check this import out

Nice. That headstock is getting more and more popular.

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That's nice.
      I like it.

Comment

I like the Schecter 2 pics above, very sweet!! Jack.

Comment

lol MF calls that Graphon model a new name but its the same darn guitar as my Omen 6. Practically the same color as the satin walnut too.

Comment

Kind of cool, although i'm not big on the headstock. Give me a standard Jackson pointy & she would be perfect.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

That headstock reminds me a lot of Yamah and Carvin headstocks. I know, not really THAT similar, but that's what it reminds me of [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As long as most of the Jackson lineup still has the traditional Jackson headstock, kudos to Jackson for willing to try something different.

Comment

Hey my local GC has these already if I wasn't such a Floyd guy this is a really good import played really nice, good guitar for the money .
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

I saw these just come in the other day. They look realy well made and the finishes are real nice. I like the three color burst with the flame top best (but then im a sucker for anice flame top) but the other two are cool too.
                  Gil

Comment

nice axe, but i would chose slsmg over these new ones...

cheers

Comment

Bleah on that headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Price is really not too bad either. I think I'll put a picture up in case the add expires.

Comment

I like it..
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

i like that. it reminds me of my slsmg in trans wine red. i dig that headstock. i'm debating a 3 hum custom shop kelly with that head...we'll see though, cause i'm still trying to narrow down between an original PC or that kelly idea.
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              As long as most of the Jackson lineup still has the traditional Jackson headstock, kudos to Jackson for willing to try something different.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              That headstock kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And Jackson's had that 3+3 headstock around for a very long time now... close to 10 years, I'd say.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X