Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desert crackle Professional Pro Soloist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert crackle Professional Pro Soloist?

Would this be a one off Japan market only custom? Kind of like the Charvel model series guitars that had matching head stocks (not the contemporary series, 550xl, 650xl etc) that were sold to a few exclusive dealers in Japan only? Being that it is in Greece this is my best guess but who knows?

Isn't it just incredible? Price seems rather steep though.

Any more info would be great, or if anyone else has seen one of these or any similar one off finishes from the Professional Pro's. I've been wanting a Pro Pro soloist for a while now and this one would be ideal although I'm not ponying up that kind of cash unless I fell into some randomly.

They did Charvel 650xls and 750xls and other models aswell in this colour so i wouldnt be surprised if they made a few Jacksons too. But like you said the price is a bit steep.

Comment

I would agree, they were doing production of both brands at that time period so they definitely could have done a few on the Jackson side as well.

I have heard as many as 10 desert crackle 750xls exist. Not sure how accurate that may be. My guess is this is probably also one of a small handful.

Comment

Working...
      X