New concept series guitars made in Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New concept series guitars made in Korea

They released a new series made in Korea.

What i have seen the prices at reverb they are around 2000 dollars.

Cool, some different new models we haven't seen before. Probably a more refined link: https://www.jacksonguitars.com/en/gu...oncept-series/

Previous topic with the first models: https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...tars-uk-vendor

Comment

Some nice Korean stuff there. But that first link shows all the new Jacksons for 202(3?). Several stuff that would interesting me. But they still insist on putting stupid Floyds on nearly everything.

Comment

At those prices for something Korean there's just no way in hell. I'll be interested in seeing real world pricing on them. There is no way in hell I'd even think about looking at them priced over a grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          At those prices for something Korean there's just no way in hell. I'll be interested in seeing real world pricing on them. There is no way in hell I'd even think about looking at them priced over a grand.
          even the korean ltds have been priced at $1k and up for the past few years.

Comment

I was noticing and documenting these the other day. Pricing aside, I do appreciate them offering actually unique/uncommon options. If I’m buying a premium import that’s the least they can do. By their descriptions on the website they acknowledge this.
            Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
            My collection also there!

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post

even the korean ltds have been priced at $1k and up for the past few years.
              And that's why I've still been on a MIM Pro Mod and Model and Contemporary series kick. I can take that money and buy two or three for the price of one new one.

Comment

For that price I'll just keep searching for Charvel Model Series from the 80s and Jackson MIJs from the 90s. That's a big no from me dawg. :P

Comment

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

This the one everyone's talking about? Nice, except I like the proper pointy 7 in line headstock.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                  X