No announcement yet.

Kelly Standard.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelly Standard.....Paint Opinion.....

Hey Timmy.... Where did you find that Kelly? What store was it in down there?

Comment

The Used Music Store. Its almost in Lumberton. I seem to be the only one around that likes dem dare pointy shaped, new fangeled geetars.The people that own it are great to do business with and anytime something I might be interested in comes up, they give me a call.Brad,I know you have to remember Lumberton.Extreme North Vidor! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The Used Music Store. Its almost in Lumberton. I seem to be the only one around that likes dem dare pointy shaped, new fangeled geetars.The people that own it are great to do business with and anytime something I might be interested in comes up, they give me a call.Brad,I know you have to remember Lumberton.Extreme North Vidor! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My mom and dad LIVE in Lumberton..... Dayum, I gotta get down there more often.

Comment

Wow! Small world..... That is just too funny....Its right off Mitchell Road.
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Yeah, they are right down the highway.... I think there is a big Shipley's donut store there on the corner.....

Comment

Working...
            X