Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

Rocket red DK2 Pro ( looks more orange probably because it's neon?)

I can tell from 5 minutes the neck is far better in my opinion to the MIJ DK2's!

20221028_122313[1].jpg 20221028_122345[1].jpg 20221028_122337[1].jpg
    Last edited by john.w.lawson; 10-28-2022, 05:25 PM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

nice!

Comment

Very nice. I have never considered another DK2. I owed two and sold both. Yes, they were nice but none surpassed my Charvel Fusion I have owned since the late 90's. That guitar is the only dinky body that never leaves my possession.

Comment

Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
        Very nice. I have never considered another DK2. I owed two and sold both. Yes, they were nice but none surpassed my Charvel Fusion I have owned since the late 90's. That guitar is the only dinky body that never leaves my possession.
        Yeah this thing is badass. You can whammy bar the shit out of these mfer's and they stay in tune. Neck is definitely a speed neck, not a supposed speed neck. It also has the direct mount pickups, which give you much more sustain and it has stainless steal frets. At least this year one does.

I never really liked the MIJ DK 2's. The necks felt wonky to me, I've owned five Fusions, a Charvel Fusion Custom, two Jackson Fusion XL's, and two Jackson professional pro Fusions. Sold or traded them all and have one that I am trying to trade right now. IDK why I keep buying them, I just can't bond with the short scale with 24 frets. Short scales are much better with 22's, like with Les Paul's.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

HNGD!!!

She'sBeautiful! From what you've said, she sounds
          Great!!

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations! Sounds like it's a damn fine axe.

Comment

Now that's a lot of red!
              Nice fiddle.
              -Rick

Comment

Working...
              X