CE Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CE Sticker

Hi, all. I've never owned a Jackson, yet I'm interested in getting a Jackson Soloist Pro Series SL2. I've been eyeing the ones that have come out over the past 8 years or so. I've come across one just recently where the white "CE Jackson *x'ed out trashcan*" sticker on the back of the base of the head stock is gone. It looks like it's been peeled off; at least the neck doesn't look altered or sanded in that spot. I've never seen that missing on any recent Jackson guitar that I've seen online or handled in person, new or used. Does anyone know if that sticker is easy to pull off? And is there any reason to think that the pedigree of the guitar is suspicious and would affect future resale value? I can't think of a reason why this would be a problem, I mean it's just the EU conformity sticker, but figured I'd ask people who know more about these guitars than I do. Thanks in advance!

I take all stickers off my guitars. It prevents them from becoming a sticky mess later in life.

*but I sometimes leave the plastic covers on. and I do have an almost-40 year old price tag attached to a metal cavity plate.
    Last edited by pianoguyy; 04-05-2023, 01:51 PM.

Comment

yeah I'd take the sticker off if the guitar was mine.

I've never owned recent pro series, but on other guitars the stickers have been not really easy, but not terribly difficult either to remove. often some mild solvent or soap is needed to remove the residue.

I would not give the lack of sticker another thought.

Comment

Not an issue. Some years ago they didn't even come with them.

Comment

Thanks, all. I usually over think things but appreciate the responses.

Comment

Working...
          X