Pro Plus Series Baritone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Plus Series Baritone

Soloist archtop, Kelly, Warrior and a Monarkh, Nice to see Jackson are expanding the Pro Plus series. However, it does not say in the specs whether they have Dunlop strap locks. Just as well I bought a spare set just in case. Speaking of cases, I am also wondering if either the Kelly or Warrior models will even fit in the multi fit hard shell case, given they have a 27" scale.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-06-2024, 07:11 AM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Where did you see these?

Comment

OH i saw them at thoman too: https://www.thomann.de/fi/jackson_lt...st_bariton.htm
      They seem to be made in indonesia too.
      Also i saw a couple new colours for dinky minions:
      Electric Guitar Body: Poplar, Neck: Maple, Fingerboard: Maple, Fingerboard inlays: Black Sharkfins, Fingerboard radius: 305 mm (12"), Scale: 572 mm (22.5"), Nut width: 41.3 mm (1.625"), Black plastic nut, 24 Jumbo frets, Pickups: 2 Jackson...

Electric Guitar Body: Poplar, Neck: Maple, Fingerboard: Amaranth, Pearloid Sharkfin fingerboard inlays, Fingerboard radius: 305 mm (12"), Scale: 572 mm (12"), Nut width: 41.3 mm (1.625"), Black plastic nut, 24 Jumbo frets, Pickups: 2 Jackson...

Also theres a couple new colours for Pro plus series and the x series too a couple crackles and a mirror.

Comment

They're way on the bottom.
        Get ready to own the stage with the brand new line of Jackson Guitars! The Jackson Pro Plus Series, shop now!

They look fantastic. Too bad they're Baritone. I would definitely look into a Pro Plus Warrior if it were normal scale.

Oh and they're made in Indonesia, not China.

Comment

These are on my database now. They do come with gigbags, making me think that maybe they don't fit the regular stuff. I expected the finish options to be limited but I find it interesting that they all include kill switches. Is that a leftover from the djent thing? (I'm out of touch)
          Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
          My collection also there!

Comment

I didnt even notice the killswitch before. Maybe they went for the Buckethead wibe since he plays a baritone and has killswitch on his guitars. Also i think he is one of the players that has made the most use of killswitches in my opinion.

Comment

I would want the killswitch to be latched. I already have one in my Warrior Pro. Not the same kind, it's a mini switch. The killswitch on the baritone looks huge. I really do hope the guitar fits in the Warrior/Kelly multi-fit case. These thin cheapass gigbags don't serve any purpose to me.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X