Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value of a 1990 Professional Pro Rhoads today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a 1990 Professional Pro Rhoads today?

I’ve come across a used MIJ Professional Pro Rhoads made in 1990. I didn’t pull the trigger on it because I don’t know very much. I initially thought it had a rare finish (yellow w/ black bevels), but of the few sold listings I’ve found on reverb, there were probably as many of these as there were black ones.

Specs: Japan RR Professional Pro, 22 fret, bound ebony fretboard, mother of pearl shark fins with mother of pearl Jackson logo. Appears to have the original Jackson electronics as well, Jackson trem that looks original. Didn’t ask about a case at the shop, but it probably has one since it’s only got the usual scarring on the horns and looks very clean for a 30+ year old guitar.

Any idea of the market for these right now? Does $1,500 - $1,800 feel right?
    ?

Ahhh. Never mind. I was too slow and someone else bought it. Cest la vie.

Comment

I would have thought around a grand or so since it's one of the early ones with the MOP logo.

Comment

They are very sought after now and dont stick too long in reverb. If the price is 1000-1500 its an instant buy nearly. However the market would seem to be in a bit of a decline but rare models still go for a lot of money but offcourse not insane money.

Comment

Working...
        X