• Show
Clear All

Re: She\'s ready!!

it's on my profile, maybe...
    otherwise, http://www.hvymtlsteve.com

Comment

Bad ass, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Makes me want a J-Stars Semi-Custom Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hmm... I have two small issues.
        One, the trem arm is really tight in the socket so if I put it in the position where I can reach it, it gets in the way for using the vol knob, or I hit it while playing...
        Next, the action is so crazy low that when I use the trem arm (which I just started doing like 5 minutes ago) if I pull up on it, when it hit a certain point the strings hit the frets and it kills the note and maybe makes an ugly semi-harmonic noise...
        I don't know if it's a problem for ME because I don't actually pull up on the trem that hard, except when just testing (hahaha) but is this typical for guitars with low action?

Comment

Yes.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Grrr that was fast...

Got a finish ding on the tip that sticks out [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
            The pointy tips tend to be a little weak so it was not hard to do...

oh well still a beautiful guitar, a couple flaws give it character eh?

Comment

Re: Grrr that was fast...

Because of the body shape and the headstock shape, it is easy to get it damaged.
              You should maybe cover all the edge parts by tapes.
              So it will protect from any damages.

Comment

Re: Grrr that was fast...

yeah maybe just thin pieces of clear tape or something.. I might try that

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That is gorgeous dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't, you need another Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Beaut!
                    Hi all, I'm new, just got my 1st Jackson, ... posting here only because I wanted to show the model of it, but have no pics, and couldnt find one until I seen this one. Mine is a soloist slsmg with this same paint job.
                    Used to playing a strat, and this thing blows it outta the water. The neck is taking a lil to get used to, but the more I get used to it, the more I see the playability of it.
                    Anyways, sorry for hijackin the thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Beautiful guitar sir, indeed... I should know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    www.myspace.com/madeaband
                    www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Different

and COOL

Comment

Working...
                      X