Jackson Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars

I found guitar Jackson RR-1100J from http://www.excite.co.jp/world/englis...N&wb_dis=2
    and now I'm about to buy it, but first I want to know, is it good guitar and does somebody know where it have been made?

Re: Jackson Stars

They are made in Japan I believe. Neck thru and supposedly very high quality.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Made in Japan for the Japanese market - not available outside those markets through normal retailers, but you can find someone to export it. Ishibashi also sells internationally.
      The Jackson Stars line is as good as the USA stuff.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Am i the only one in thinking that even their cheaper models look better than some of the more expensive models that we can already buy in Europe and America?
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Nope. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just e-mailed them a few Questions about a couple of models. lets see what comes up.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I just e-mailed them a few Questions about a couple of models. lets see what comes up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I e-mailed about buying but they havent answered yet [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I want that guitar!!

Comment

They look to be Basswood though?!
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I have a Jackson Stars axe and I love it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  If I could, I'd get another in a heartbeat..

Comment

I remember seeing a road hazard yellow Jackson Stars Soloist in Denmark Street in London. Emg's, black hardware, neck thru....for only £700 i think. They look damn sweet [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                    X