Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkmg

Hi guys,

Since I'm new here let me tell you what gear I own (please don't laugh I'm a poor highschool student:P): ibanez rg1570, vamp2, some old fender tube-amp.

Because I'm into children of bodom for a while now I want to buy another guitar to tune to D. A guy is offering me a dkmg in good/perfect condition for $325. Is this a reasonable price? And also, how is the quality of de dkmg in comparison with the ibanez rg1570?

(ps I'm from europe, so I'm sorry if my English is bad)

Re: dkmg

That looks like a pretty good price to me, especially considering that shipping from the US would make E-bay less competitive pricing wise. Also consider that you're going to want to replace the pickups, because EMG-HZ's are pretty toneless. I'd buy it if I didn't hate Floyds.

Comment

No it's the euro price but I told it in dollars, so this is the price I would pay, no shipping, I'll pick it up myself.

I still have an emg81 that I can put in and I love floyds, so I'll check it out.

Comment

That's a good catch in Europe. In that condition, get it.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sounds resonable.
          I would go for it.

//Jonzkij

Comment

I'm trying to set a date to pick it up. Are there any bad years/models in the import Jackson line? Or other things I should know before I buy it? Common problems with the floyds or something like that?

Comment

Working...
            X