DXMGT's have landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DXMGT\'s have landed!

Nice! Very cool to buy Jacksons for your kids. The burst looks sharp, but the black and red are killer! I really like the 3x3 headstock. It's cool and a different look for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hey Madness I originaly thought it was tobacco burst but if you close you can see it is kind of burgandy color before it fades to the black. The Jackson web site list it as burnt cherry sunburst. They have the specs listed under the DXMG picture though. The DXMG has a floyd and reversed headstock.
      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Personally, I still prefer the regular Jackson headstock, but Jackson's is the first 3+3 headstock I've ever seen that I like.

BTW, please adopt me and buy me Jacksons

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Personally, I still prefer the regular Jackson headstock, but Jackson's is the first 3+3 headstock I've ever seen that I like.

BTW, please adopt me and buy me Jacksons

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never seen this then:

Very nice guitars man, love the sunburst the most. Not too keen on solid colors nowadays. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

the sunburst looks very cool! i love it!

Comment

My father would never have bought me an electric, he thought they were an abomination. Can I be reborn into your family? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Now all they need is some nice pickups...

Comment

My father never would either, luckily my mother played piano and was glad I picked up a musical instrument in some form. Those DXMGT's are pretty sweet, especially the cherry sunburst one!

Comment

DAMN YOU!!! Just when I finally decide to stop trying to sell my Ibanez so I can buy one of those, you have to go and post positive reviews and pics ... I hate GAS, haha. Oh well.

Comment

Where did you buy those? I tried to find one online with no luck...
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

He bought them all. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not sure but I believe they are a guitar center exclusive.

Comment

Yeah I got them at Guitar Center. They are suppoesedly a GC exclusive. They had just got them in because I went there a week earlier and they did not have any. So at least they were not new-used like most of their stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] GC isn't my first choice to buy from but I really wanted stringthru style of guitar and the SLS headstock sealed the deal for me. GC also gave me a bit of a deal. Their normal price was $1250 and they let me have the three for $1100.
                          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Working...
                          X