Couldn't Stop Myself ....... Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't Stop Myself ....... Saturday

So, I get up saturday morning and decide to go to Guitar Center to get volume pots for a guitar I am trying to repair. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I go to the store in marietta (northwest metro atlanta) it's close to home and they only have two pots and I need four. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    So I say ok, I'll go to the downtown store and see if they have any??? [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
    I get to the store and they have what I need and I pay and start to go and decide to look around before I leave. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    I turn around and the first thing I see is this [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    DX10D, Trans Blue

I tell myself to walk away from the guitar and just look don't touch and all I can think is someone will get that guitar before I can get back across the store to it. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    So as you can see it came home and I sure do like it. Hope you do to
    Got a great price on it on clearance at $199.00. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I just couldn't stop myself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Couldn\'t Stop Myself ....... Saturday

WOW!
    The top looks like the ones on USA SL2H!!!
    Amazing looking! and $199?!??!
    I need one too....

Congrats!!

Comment

Agree that is a amazing top on that.Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

the DX10D is a solid instrument. There was a nice one at a store near here a while back, the tobacco burst looked great with the figured top & chrome h/w.

Congrats on the new axe. At a nice price too.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Great axe. I was surprised by the quality of my RX10D...they are great, and mine has a great top in trans green [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Congrats. Great price

Comment

Thanks guys !!!!!!
            I did not intend to buy a guitar. I had some money put back and had been kinda looking around for that special guitar that I just couldn't live without. When I saw this one and the price tag, well I Couldn't Stop myself.
            G..... I had seen one with the tobacco burst finish about 8 or 10 months ago and had thought about ordering one. That tobacco burst finish is killer. I just have a hard time buying without seeing.
            The good news is this one did not break the bank and I can keep an eye out for the next one "I Just Can't Live Without"

Comment

Nice score! How does she play?
              I have't played a DX10D.. I think I sat down with an RX10D once but that was a loooong time ago and I was actually using it just to test out some effects or an amp or something.

Comment

IMO those play just as nice as any of the import bolt-ons. That's an awesome price!

Comment

Congrats man, that's a great score!

I love my KVX10 as well, very nice build quality and sound (I put a SD Distortion in the bridge), and the neck is just perfect.

IMO these X series models are really great guitars for the money.
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Nice top & nice price too!
                    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

The top is even better in person [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      Super low action and plays like a dream
                      Great score Mark [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks again guys.
                        Yea I took it over to charveljunkies house the other night and he shredded it up good. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        The guitar feels good and sounds great [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (when CJ's playing). [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        I love It, and I thought for the price I could not pass it up.

Comment

Looks nice... killer deal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet score, I love that color!

I've got a RR Legend from Guitar Xpress, and it looks like it is based on the RX10D. Amazing guitar for under $500.

Comment

wow, that's a bargain!

Comment

Working...
                              X