Fusion Plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Plus?

Can anyone confirm what model this is? It looks like it says Fusion plus? I'd like to know the wood etc. The pic i got from the 1992 catalogue(different edition). I have the chance to get the exact one like this and was wondering what the value of these would be worth?

Re: Fusion Plus?

i have one in Purple (check the photogallery) its the best guitar in the world im in love with her since 1994, great neck (maple rosewood) body Poplar and great schaller floyd, i change the pickups for Air norton and Evolution and sounds amazing, enjoy

Comment

yep, Fusion Plus. Body is ash on the trans-finish models, pickups are a Jackson J50 & J80 with a 5-way mega-switch.

seen a couple o' them round these parts. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

What type on neck is on these? VitaminG how much were they going for around your parts?

Comment

I paid AU$500 for mine (just like the catalogue pic), which at the time was worth about US$350. That seems to be the high end of what you'd pay in the US, so I was very happy to pay that price in Oz.

The last one I saw was a solid colour (candy blue) for about AU$450.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I got one eyed off in a Melbourne pawn shop dude(i'm from Oz too). They want $600 and the tip of the headstock is chipped off so i reakon $500 is fair to me.

Comment

aah, I forgot you were an Aussie.

If you've got cash in hand, I'd offer 'em $400 and see if they'll take it. Not that it's not worth $500, but you'd be surprised how much some of these pawn shops will discount you, especially if you seem to know what you're talking about (because they generally don't)

That sucks about the headstock chip. Apart from that, what kind of condition is it in?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn. another guitar I gotta get, trans purple would be killer, the search is on.
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Apart from the chip in the headstock, it's in great condition. I really wanna get this thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X