Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woohoo, new guitar pics

[ QUOTE ]
    i went to a jam session after i got my kelly and that same thing happened to me.. better get used to it owning jacksons [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened to me too, and same exact Kelly too (since it used to be mine for those who didn't know). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Damn, EDS looks sweet on an SLSMG. How come Guitar Center gets these cool limited runs? Sometimes even models that aren't ever on the Jackson website, like the DXMGT (DXMG with tunomatic bridge and string-thru). What gives?

Comment

They buy alot of guitars!

Comment

I know some of you will cough *BS when I tell ya this story, but when I went to guitar center to buy this, I also picked up one of them new B52 4X12 400 watt cab's, a decent compressor, a digital delay, and a new wah.

I have a 50 watt all tube Crate Stealth head, which sounded pretty nice with a fender strat with hotrails and a lil 59 in it to begin with. (Personally thought my tone was as good if not better than my friend Jasons, who has a PRS, Jackson AND Mesa trip rec, only thing I had missing was power it seemed).

So, I get this new gear, and I'm tellin ya, Jason was over saturday night, brought his whole rig over, and we compared notes/tones. I hate to say it, but he left one jealous ripped-off man saturday night.

The tone I get now is so damn fat and tight, its unreal. I'm just in awe atm, I must be the luckiest guitarist on the face of mother earth to have gotten the perfect combination of amp/speaker/guitar, and for such a damn good price.

Anyways, Im trying to say, theres hope for the poor folk out there...

thats all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        www.myspace.com/madeaband
        www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

i recieved my new slsmg eds today...nice guitar but the fretwork is totaly bollocks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] gonna have to stick it in for a fret job (£80-$160) another needless expense (the guitar is perfect in every detail but it has uneven frets everywhere..1-4 are the worst, not good on a guitar that retails at £800 in the u.k.) [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Yuck. Unfortunately, just like a vehicle, there are lemons. Doubt it will make you feel better, but my friend Jason's PRS is a total piece. Frets came all messed up, paint job snafu, and bad wiring.

Did ya try the fret fix on this website? The lil baby taps on em?
            www.myspace.com/madeaband
            www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Working...
            X