IMPORT JACKSON PROFESSIONAL RHOADS V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORT JACKSON PROFESSIONAL RHOADS V

I WAS TOLD ON THE USA JACKSON BOARD THAT I HAVE A JAPANESE MADE RR FLYING V. IT IS A RANDY RHOADS V WITH NECK THROUGH DESIGN. THE HEADSTOCK SAYS JACKSON / PROFESSIONAL . SERIAL NUMBER J000637 ON THE 22ND FRET. IT HAS TWO HUMBUCKERS WITH JACKSON COVERS AND ACTIVE ELECTRONICS. THE BRIDGE IS A LICENSED FLOYD ROSE MARKED JACKSON / SCHALLER MADE IN GERMANY. NECK HAS 22 FRETS WITH SHARKFIN INLAYS AND A LOCKING NUT. ONLY DAMAGE IS ON THE END OF THE LONG WING COUPLE OF DINGS. PAYED $500.00 USD / NO CASE . ANY INFO ON WHEN / WHERE IT WAS MADE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, AND A GOOD USED PRICE RANGE FOR SAME. REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS AGAIN HAVE PICS WILL E-MAIL <font color="red"> </font> [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: IMPORT JACKSON PROFESSIONAL RHOADS V

Kill that CapsLock key, please, it only takes a split-second.

Any Jackson that says "Professional" on the head is Japanese made.
    The serial number dates it as 1990.
    The 1990-1994 Professional Jacksons were as good as the USA Jacksons of the same years, and were outselling the USAs at the time.

$500 without a case is a great price, because of the quality of the guitar. With an original G&G style case (which sucked, IMO, but looked good doing it) you could probably get up to $750 on Ebay depending on the condition (pics say more than words).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Lose the caps, please.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think we've covered that [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

yea, but Ron probably spent more than 4 minutes looking for the pic and so wouldn't have seen your post yet, Newc. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

where is this US JACKSON BOARD of which you speak? I would like to check that out.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              where is this US JACKSON BOARD of which you speak? I would like to check that out.

[/ QUOTE ]
              thats what i wanted to ask [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I think he means the USA Jackson section [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&Number=401094
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X