Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Stars Custom order form translation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars Custom order form translation?

Does anyone have an American translation for the Jackson Stars Semi Custom Order Form? http://www.jacksonstars.com Does TheSteveMan know of a translation?

Re: Jackson Stars Custom order form translation?

Anyone know what the custom/semi-custom options and costs are concerning the Jackson Stars line? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

I don't know of any translation out there but I can translate it for you... I can't do it right this second because I have to go to class pretty soon, but I can do it as soon as I get home tonight.. I'll PM you a list, and save a copy for myself in case anyone else wants it.
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Steve Man...I'll be looking for it.

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Thumbs up for The Steve Man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Done and done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve Man,

Could you forward that to me too? Many thanks! Also, how is the Kelly Star balanced for sit down playing on the right leg? I've been thinking about getting one but I need to know more about the balance before I do. Many thanks again!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              -Mike

Comment

I would be interested in a copy too, if you don't mind. Thanks
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

How about posting the translation here?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Many Thanks SteveMan, The custom options are a sweet deal. Cheers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The kelly star has a nice balance for sitting down playing no matter which way you do it.. if you put the body on your right leg there's no problem, and if you put the body on your left leg and rest the "v" part on the side of your right leg like classical style you're still ok-- the placement of the output jack is on the upper part and it's a slanted jack so you won't have any problems with it either way.
                      There is a bit of the infamous Kelly neck dive, but this is a much lighter weight guitar than my Kelly mutt, and I have a somewhat rough-surfaced strap that I use so I never really have a problem.

As for posting my translation of the price lists, is it ok to do that? If so I'll just pop it on this thread for all to enjoy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The kelly star has a nice balance for sitting down playing no matter which way you do it.. if you put the body on your right leg there's no problem, and if you put the body on your left leg and rest the "v" part on the side of your right leg like classical style you're still ok-- the placement of the output jack is on the upper part and it's a slanted jack so you won't have any problems with it either way.
                        There is a bit of the infamous Kelly neck dive, but this is a much lighter weight guitar than my Kelly mutt, and I have a somewhat rough-surfaced strap that I use so I never really have a problem.

As for posting my translation of the price lists, is it ok to do that? If so I'll just pop it on this thread for all to enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info and the price list [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !

Comment

I'm interested too!

Comment

Send me your Email address and I can send it out to you. Very reasonable prices.

Comment

Will any dealers over there actually work with people here in the states? I imagine there are some who would, but I've heard they don't have a lot of interest in selling overseas. For those interested in price conversions, here is a currency converter: http://finance.yahoo.com/m5?a=62&s=SEK&t=USD

Scott
                              Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Working...
                              X