Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ebay score !!!

yeah that was a great score.
    Be sure to let us know when it comes in and how it plays.

Comment

Awesome pics, Model 88! What other catalog pages do you have in your photobucket account, hmmm? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice score!!! Hey....I think I used to own the blue one (small ding on the front). Did you get it fron Jim? I hated selling that one! Jackson needs to "re-issue" those bigtime! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Nice score!!! Hey....I think I used to own the blue one (small ding on the front). Did you get it fron Jim? I hated selling that one! Jackson needs to "re-issue" those bigtime! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the one Doug the "JCF whore" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . It seem to have gone through quite a few members.It has the best neck out of the three with the Red one coming real close.

I agree Jackson should reissue these. I would buy a (few) new one(s) in a heartbeat.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Just reading those catalogue pages, I never knew the AT pro was short scale...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the beauty of them!

Nice score Mike. I wouldn't feel bad about what you paid. Thats absolute high end for those, but not over priced IMO. Look at it this way, you got such a smokin deal on the Fusion pro! YOu see! It all balances out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the beauty of them!

Nice score Mike. I wouldn't feel bad about what you paid. Thats absolute high end for those, but not over priced IMO. Look at it this way, you got such a smokin deal on the Fusion pro! YOu see! It all balances out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically stole the Fusion Pro.It is in great shape minus a few dings and hardly any fret wear(next to nothing).Almost all of the scratches will polish right out.And along with the Ontario strat that I stole it does all balances out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Thanks model88, that was some a great comparison photos.

Comment

awesome guitar, congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Wow! Congrats Mike, it looks great! I'm definitely going to have to try one of these as I'm a huge fan of the 750... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X