Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked Mirror WRMG

Thanks to HuntinDoug for the body [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

WRMG with Cracked Mirror inlaid top, JT590 trem, Gibson 500T (I think), one knob, 24 fret mid-90's Professional neck (rosewood/maple/binding/MOP fins/"Professional" logo).

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Cracked Mirror WRMG

Now THAT is cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    How did you add that mirror top?

Comment

HuntinDoug did it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Newc!...that's fuckin' awesome! Major Kudos to HuntinDoug also! Nice work! Cracked mirror tops are a royal pain in the balls to do (well, to make them look good anyway!)

Comment

that things so friggin' cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'd love to know the details of how its done, awesome display and stage guitar

Comment

As far as I know, it's a Top Secret process that only Doug knows [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome!! Looks like Doug works great with a router! Nice smooth lines from what I can tell. I believe the glass is all 1 piece and etched to give the illusion of the cracks so it's smooth to the touch. Is it actual glass or a poly material like lexan or plexi?
              Great job!

- Joel
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Plexi, and several pieces are mounted at slight angles, so it's cut all the way through, not etched.

Comment

Paul Thanley would be proud! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

That is nice. Wow!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool as hell!!! Good job huntin doug!
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

one of newcs project that came out perfect!

oh wait hunting dog did it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

God....that is just badass. Put a OFR or Schaller on there and you should be good to go. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Good deals with:
                          Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

JT590 = Schaller [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, Matt!
                              And Good Job, Doug!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X