My newest baby !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest baby !

Hi all, just thought I'd share some pics of the newest addition to the family... She's a '90 Soloist Pro, mint except for a small ding on the edge of the headstock.

Wow, I just noticed that lens needs a clean...

Who else owns one of these ? Haven't had a chance to play it much yet, but I can tell you the neck feels perfect to me, perfect shape, I love it !

Re: My newest baby !

Bitchin' guitar and my kind of photography! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, what camera do you have? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Quick reply NOTP ! Camera is Fuji S2 Pro, lens used was 60mm f2.8 micro [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Nice!! I just picked up two myself a Archtop and Fusion Pro.
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I saw that archtop ! You have 3 Archtops !! I want just one, care to sell me one ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you post pics of the Fusion Pro ? I must've missed that thread...

Comment

I have not posted pics of the Fusion or the AT(which came Friday).I am waiting for a nice sunny day to snap some pics.As far as selling them or one , sorry no way [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I know I'm not the only one who's offered to buy one of your AT's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see those pics, how is the new AT ? Do you like the trem version as much as the string throughs ?

Comment

sweet [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

i own one, and i love it. mine's exactly like yours only with full actives. easiest playing guitar i've got. oh, and hello everyone btw.

Comment

very nice !

Comment

Beautiful! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice axe! I used to have one in metallic blue that is identical to it.

Comment

awesome guitar, congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          i'm on the lookout for one myself, enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Great score and awesome pictures! Enjoy!

Comment

That's a wild colour. Is the red really that bright? That headstock pic has burnt my retinas. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X