Played one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played one

Here locally, theres a couple of guitar stores but mainly carry Ibanez and American/mexico strats.

So, I did to 20 minute road trip to another store.
    While there I noticed an import Jackson, picked it up and played it. It had a pretty dark purple veneer flame top and
    I was impressed how it played. It felt balanced, and I was very surprised being an import it played really well.

I had for some reason, this preconcieved notion, that these imports were crap and played awful. I stand corrected and happily admit my arrogance in this matter.

The neck was (to me anyways) felt nice and comfortable.
    Bending strings on the high E, B and G from the 15 fret on up was smooth. I'm not sure what import model it was, but I was surprised and overall impressed with it. A very good experience.

If the import model played that nice, I can only imagine what the USA SL1's would be like.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Re: Played one

Grab a hold of an early 90s Jackson Professional(Jap) and you will see that they are every bit a high quality guitar as any USA Jackson.I wouldn't trade my 92 fusion H-H for a new guitar.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
    X