Blood red cracked mirror WRXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blood red cracked mirror WRXT

Both you guys should read the first post again [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Agreed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It belongs to Mr. MOSHWITZ now..... Pics Dave??
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I recall a thread where someone was bored with what he sees in Jacksons lately. Point that dude in this direction, oh man that thing is cool!

Comment

Man I'm just imagining that red mirror top on a black Warrior, so that the bevels are still black but with red mirror everywhere else...that would look SICK!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              It belongs to Mr. MOSHWITZ now..... Pics Dave??

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] now i just have to get some more parts to build her and i'll display her proudly [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              i have already found that my neck bolts from my dinky reverse are to fat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and i couldnt get the trem inserts out,,,,,so i'll just have to wait.
              MOSH ON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Dave - Your neck bolts are too fat? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] For the body or the neck you're putting on it?
                I've got neck bolts that are too skinny for the neck I'm using and it feels a little slippish [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And you're removing the inserts from another body or this one? I maybe able to help [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

hell what an awesome job, Doug

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Dave - Your neck bolts are too fat? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] For the body or the neck you're putting on it?
                    I've got neck bolts that are too skinny for the neck I'm using and it feels a little slippish [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And you're removing the inserts from another body or this one? I maybe able to help [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    yep,,the neck bolts from my dinky rev. are too fat for the warrior body, i had one chip the paint a little [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] (but the neck plate will cover it) so i thought i would just wait to get some thinner ones insted of drilling out the holes.

the inserts are in the dinky rev.,,,but i had it painted so they are in there good,,i use the same tech. you do as per your post in the tech. sec. but they are in good enough that i stripped out my allen wrench(but not the bolt) turning on it,
                    anyway, i figured hell, i would just wait to gather up parts insted of ripping another guitar that is still playable apart just to build it.

so now i guess i'll start part hunting [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

If you're going to use the DR neck on that body, you will have to use the bolts as well. Anything skinnier will not grip the neck properly.

Shoot me yer addy, I've got a couple of spare inserts (but no posts, sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

Comment

thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ,,,addy on the way [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i put the D.R. back together...i think i'll wait and find another neck.
                        MOSH ON
                        DAVE

Comment

Cool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG this one looks great !

Comment

Working...
                            X