My new RR polka-dot RX10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new RR polka-dot RX10D

Well I finally got my RR polka-dot Rx10D this weekend and I love it!! Nice and light and comfortable to play. I just dropped her off to have Seymour Duncan's Jazz/neck, Distortion/bridge pups installed and a set-up. (Schaller on order)Here's a couple of pics and a hat's off to Dave at "FretsOnTheNet.com" for the RR truss-rod cover and "snakeskin.com" for the RR leather strap........

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Re: My new RR polka-dot RX10D

Cool. I just got my first RR1 this weekend. Mine seems quite heavy, however. Real solid. Cool truss rod cover, I'll have to get one for mine.

Comment

Nice! I like the truss rod cover. The RX10D is a great guitar. My son wanted this one til he saw his satin black one on ebay. Great choice for pup upgrade, too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks guys, The stock pups arn't bad but I want alittle more ummph in there. I know alot of people here don't like the polka-dot scheme, but this the Jackson that I really wanted. A Randy Rhoads model Jackson WITH the polka-dot paint job! The best of both worlds (for me anyway)....... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Snakeskin.com is some weird website. Sure you got the address right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sure it wasn't http://snakeskinstraps.com/? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, I came across snakeskinstraps.com while doing an Ebay search and they seem like they have fantastic customer service. I wanted to order a black-dyed python skin strap but couldn't justify the price.

Comment

Looks much better than what I have been seeing on E-bay.
            Congrats on another cool artist related guitar [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Snakeskin.com is some weird website. Sure you got the address right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sure it wasn't http://snakeskinstraps.com/? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, I came across snakeskinstraps.com while doing an Ebay search and they seem like they have fantastic customer service. I wanted to order a black-dyed python skin strap but couldn't justify the price.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, my bad. Yes thats the website. I know there alittle pricey, but there hand made leather straps and I wanted the exact one that Randy had on his polka-dot V.

Comment

Did you get this one from ebay (seller metal-mayhem) or AMS?

Comment

I got it from AMS. I didn't want to deal with that seller on e-bay, he gave me a hard time about a couple of questions that I had for him and he wants another $80 bucks for what I paid......... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!! Nice guitar.

Comment

Very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks great! Nice collection in the rack too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great score, it looks sharp!

Comment

Long Live Randy Rhoads ,Rest In Peace [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice axes dude!!
                              Good deals with:
                              Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                              X