Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new RR polka-dot RX10D

[ QUOTE ]
    Long Live Randy Rhoads ,Rest In Peace [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I,m a Randy fan. I can't believe it took Jackson this long to make a polka-dot (how can I say this?)Randy Rhoads "style" guitar? I,m not talking about a copy of his flying (Gibson)V that was made by somebody else, but the ONE that he created........... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

<font color="aqua">damn, bob, I can't believe I missed this thread! The guitar looks great and may I say you have an amazing collection back there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks Dave! I've been waiting for you to chime in (nice plug huh?)And thanks for the kind words about my collection, I know there not Jacksons, but there's 10 grand sitting there (and alot of hard work and years to collect) that's why I don't knock other people's gear..........
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I like the logo. The truss rod cover is a nice touch, too. Very cool of Jackson to offer these. The Lightning Sky RX10D is very cool, too.

Comment

awesome guitar man, ive got an RX10D....except mine is bright red and i had flames airbrushed on there, i went with the dimebucker/59 Combo for the pickups tho (not the best pickups but i wanted somethin different)

I love the look of the polka-dots dude, i want mine to look like that now

Comment

Thanks guys, My pictures I sent to Dave at www.fretsonthenet.com and Jen at www.snakeskinstraps.com made it on to there websites. (fuckin cool!!) [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X