Why not the DKMG?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not the DKMG?!?!?

hello everyone! im a proud owner of a DKMG and was wondering why everyone here seems to prefer the DXMG. i mean is it sumthing about the DKMG that im missing?? i hardly ever see a post with "DKMG" in it...*sniff* just a curious post.

Re: Why not the DKMG?!?!?

i think DXMG are cheaper than DKMG..
    thats it

Comment

My main playing guitar is the DKMG... great guitar.

I think ppl prefers the Dxmg over the Dkmg because they dont stand pirahna inlays

Comment

wow...if people cant stand it cuz of THAT...!!

Comment

I LOVE my DKMGT... I honestly think people just look at the inlays, as the previous poster suggested. The guitar plays like an absolute dream!

Comment

I think piranha inlays are great, not better than the sharkfins but on imports the sharkfins just seem "ordinary" usually [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

You'd see me buying one if the piranhas were real MOP and an Ebony fretboard.

Comment

i actually like the piranha ones more than the sharkfins.. a bit more subtle if you wish.. but it's a bit expencive (not that i have a dxmg at that =P )
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I don't own either, but I like the DKMG better because it's an archtop. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i think it's also a flat top vs archtop thing. i prefer a flat top myself. not that i own either of the two in question but if i did get one, i'd buy the X since it's a flat top.

-Mike
                    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

aaahh i see...now why didnt i think of that...guess ive finally gotten used to my DKMG [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] in other news, i just figured out Lamb Of God's "11th hour"....what-a-song!!! and that crazy picking has left my wrist impaired till tomm morning...a very random piece of news, but its an accomplishment for me!!! hehehe

Comment

I have a DKMG and a KVX10 and I love them both. Before I purchased the DKMG I was put off by the Pirahna inlays but wanted the arched top. When I got the guitar (mines black) I really thought it looked cool. I think this guitar looks better in person then on the net in pictures. It plays great. I'm going to change out the PUPs though for 81/85 or 81/60 and just put up a post about it.

later

Comment

Working...
                        X