Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro, JS, X and MG series. what's the differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pro, JS, X and MG series. what\'s the differenc

is the wood from the js30 range the same as the pro's? like for instance the kelly's the js30 version and the ke-3... same type of bodywood?

Comment

Just my $.02...

Before i bought my Js30 King V i wanted a X series King V and remember looking at the specs comparing the 2 and the X series i believe have Duncan Design pick ups as opposed to the JS series with just Jackson pickups... X series guitars can be found on ebay for really good deals too, so can RR3s

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        is the wood from the js30 range the same as the pro's? like for instance the kelly's the js30 version and the ke-3... same type of bodywood?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the JS30 shapes are cedro, the Pros are mostly alder now.

Cool, my 16,000th post! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the JS30 shapes are cedro, the Pros are mostly alder now.

Cool, my 16,000th post! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]too bad, felt some newcenstein tendencies coming up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X