Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since I am broke and jobless soon , I saw ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since I am broke and jobless soon , I saw ...

one of those new archtop flamed finger boards that they came out with this year , played nice and I got no ****ing cash to buy it [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] the neck on it seemed pretty fat [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I didn't even plug her in cause I have no cash so if it sounded good I would have bought her [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    this one .... can't find the pic oh well .......also I saw/played one of those dxmg's in gun metal gray or whatever it's called it was nice as well and only 500 bucks Canadian the flames fingerboard one was 999 Canadian .....................and that was Steves import adventures ........... //Steve

Re: since I am broke and jobless soon , I saw ...

Originally posted by Steve:
    also I saw/played one of those dxmg's in gun metal gray it was nice as well and only 500 bucks Canadian
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">including HSC?
    2002 MIJ?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sounds like a sweet guitar indeed! Sorry you won't have a job soon. I'm pretty broke myself at the moment! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

same here, no sight of a job anywhere and expenses rising above my head... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
          also I saw/played one of those dxmg's in gun metal gray it was nice as well and only 500 bucks Canadian
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">including HSC?
          2002 MIJ?
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep both are made in Japan and the hardshell case is extra but thats the best you can get for Canada , for new Jackson's anyway , and yep the 2002 / 2003 models both of those are only a couple months old I think ? the same store does have some made in india old stock it's funny cause one of the js 1's or what ever they are has a bow in the neck one the wrong side [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] it's not even fixable or playable , yet it's still hanging on the ****ing wall and has been for 2 months [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] dumb asses hey //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Sounds like a sweet guitar indeed! Sorry you won't have a job soon. I'm pretty broke myself at the moment! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks toejam ! yeah I don't know what I'll do now but I might open a small music guitar store [ with lessons and drums ] but I got to wait a while to see if the goverment is gonna give me the cash , if not I am gonna shot myself [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] or give guitar lessons . //Steve

Comment

..... **** it's early .... "shoot" is what I meant to say [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X