• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you identify this Dinky??

...oh, and just for the semantic lovers, a definition of rare:

"Infrequently occurring; uncommon: a rare event"
    (dictionary.com)

sorry for being an a$$hole, but I'm sick of the know-it-alls.

Comment

Never said I was a know it all, just that I know more than you do, bn. And, I can play what I own, not sure what you meant there. You're the first to call my guitars a "wack collection" too, not sure what that means. Five beach guitars, hmmm...I live in Jacksonville, Beach, maybe I like the water. Don't be jealous, be humbled, you little beotch.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Heh, my '94 Professional Dinky HX is pretty rare! Actually, I've got two of them... they're string-thru, original wiring had push/pull in tone control, only about 100 were made (according to Kevin Easton)! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Of course you know more than me Charvel, more than anybody here. We all just wait for you to dispense the wisdom, along with your little condescending attitude. I think this is your first post where you don't know what someone is talking about. For a person with your knowledge, and a teacher to boot, you can't decipher what 'wack' means? How about 'poor taste' or 'cheesy'....

Far from jealous dude, you couldn't give me that collection... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

blacknapkins: I'm not sure who you are, but you talk alot of trash for someone that has not only contributed that much, but hasn't even been here long. Charvel750 does know alot about Jackson/Charvel guitars. He, and people like him the reason why i know what i know about Jackson/Charvel guitars. Next time, try not to insult people who know more then you do.

Comment

Thanks, John, it's all cool. That's what is great about this board, we have every possible level of every possible personality. I've been playing C/J's since 1990, been a member of the Forum since June, 2001, give me some modicum of respect, sheesh. Hey, bn, let me put my "wack" collection up against yours. Here's batter #1, which I know you don't want, but at least take a look at it here and then post your best hitter. Pic 2.

Comment

Oh, and Joe, stop stealing my smilies, you smiley stealer you!

Comment

Sorry, Joe! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like that One-Eyed Willie smilie, too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So basically the more stuff I spew, the more credibility I get, right? Well, I've watched the board more than I've talked, and all I see is what amounts to a sewing circle talking a bunch of crap. Does Charvel's knowledge of production runs and serial #'s have anything to do with you enjoying playing a Jackson? See, his next response is trying to get me to compare his with mine...Is that what this is about? I give you no respect Charvel, because you give no one else respect. I'm sure you've been condescending since 'June 2001' "John", do you know what knowledge I have? That's quite a presumption, considering it's based purely on how long I've been a member. And thanks "John", I was waiting for somebody to come to Charvel's rescue; you're right on time....with my 'attitude' I figured that the sharks would start circling much sooner. It's touching to see you stick up for your mentor. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You know, I've been here over a year now and every post I can recall Charvel750 making has always been a)on-topic and b)INFORMATIONAL. I don't see how knowing something means he's an @$$hole... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

just thought id add a picture of my hot and sexy bitc# http://www.cage.scriptmania.com/photo4.html anybody got anything for that [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                        Here I am

Comment

Black napkins... wasn't that a Megadeth song? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh. The Megadeth song is Black Curtains... I was just goofing with ya! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

likewise... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know why you persist on trying to fight over the internet. I think thats one of the dumbest things that anyone could do. I would have thought seeing that you are somewhat new here, you would try to respect everyone and try to earn respect back, i guess not. Charvel750 isn't my mentor, but is it so bad to make friends online? And what is this about being a serious player talk? I'm not a serious player because i dont think the way you do? Or i don't pick fights with people on the internet? I'm not being cocky in anyway when i say this, but, I wish i had some way of recording on my computer, then you would see what a phucking serious player is, ya newbie.

[ June 06, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: john ]

Comment

Working...
                                X