Can you identify this Dinky??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you identify this Dinky??

Why do you persist on fighting someone else's battle? And as far as Newbie's go....what are you...about 15? First, Charvel can take care of himself, and doesn't need the boy wonder. Second, maybe bone up in reading comprehension class, and then you'll pick up subtext in comments like 'serious player'...Toejam obviously did. Waaahhh, "don't pick fights on the internet..." If you notice my first comment in this thread was a single line, Charvel was the one accused me of Blasphemy on the altar of Jackson (god forbid I say that I don't see these often...which about 4 people agreed with!) Besides, this thread sucked until we started bickering... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's funny, whenever you guys run out of crap to say, it's always - "my guitar is better than yours" or "I can play better than you!" I wish you could record on your computer too...I'd love to hear you crank up that Jazz chorus and floor us with your deep resevoir of technique and experience. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

My point exactly. Was that so hard?

"boy wonder"...I like that

[ June 06, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: john ]

Comment

uhh, ok...

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] What's the deal with BM? Sorry, I meant BN.

Comment

Hey! That's all mean and stuff. Please don't confuse me with this tool. Getting pissed over the sentence "You insult all that which is Jackson by saying the Dinky Standard is rare." when it is obviously a joke is really bloody stupid.

Comment

ewwww...name calling. You hillbillies have got to come better than that. And why is it "BM" (appropriate), that you have to explain what Charvel meant, are you his editor? Wait a few weeks and then disagree with something he says...wonder what kind of response you'll get.

I still don't see why two kiddies have to come to a grown man's aid. This would have been over a page ago if you didn't get in on it. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Just razzin ya! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Don't take it seriously [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Let's all get our Jacksons on, and play stairway to heaven [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BM, He's obviously an a$$hole, there's nothing we can do about...

Comment

Ya' know what? I'm just going to walk away. I've been in enough flame wars to know when I'm up against someone that say damn near anything just to keep a fight going. It's pretty damned desperate when the best you can come up with is calling someone a kid. Really all it does is prove you've got nothing.

Mulder: Me? Upset? ALWAYS! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nah, I was just kidding around. When I'm mad you'll know it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Coming from an Unbiased witness who spends most of his time here lurking, BlackNapkins has some valid points. I don't know anything about Charvette750 except for his words posted here, and although he is quite knowledgeable his written word is filled with attitude when somebody posts something he doesn't want to hear (ie the middle of this thread).
                      I think the reason that this thread has gone on this long is because people who defend him are more interested in his knowledge as a commodity here, not his potential to be abrahsive. But then again you all know that. It's human nature to not appreciate an "uppity outsider" , but that doesn't make their point any less valid.

Comment

My attempt to be witty failed miserably, so I am going to take my computer over to the corner and sit quietly for 30 minutes. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Someone let me know when my time is up..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

For one, it's not the knowledge, it's the presentation. For example - "You insult all that which is Jackson....?" Give me a break....I didn't realize Jackson had an active clergy. Hell, I'm sure Tim Wilson himself doesn't take this that seriously. I'll assume the guy know's his stuff, and I would embrace it...but not when it's so holier than thou. Plus, as far as being on topic - lots of times it really just seems like a launching pad for him to spout off about something...."ha,ha,ha silly mortals."

And Charvel, I have to admit that is a sweet guitar....maybe we can throw some hydraulics on it and cruise the strip.

Comment

drool...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

very good Toejam...being a serious guitar player, I knew that you would know where my handle came from. But, that's to be expected from Bon Jovi's home town....still producing winners.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry guy's I was out last nite...couldn't keep it up. Thanks, Deviltronix for the lucid observation. I still have to laugh at the fact that most of this argument is with people who have nothing to do with my criticism, but it's pretty much what I expected.

And 'Black Mariah'...if the best you can do is 'TOOL' [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ?...which is ironic coming from someone in Ft.Worth. I could have a stroke and still out-flame a hick like yourself. Take your own advice...pull on your $hitkickers and walk away.

You're right, I'm a big A$$hole, and I enjoy it. Ya know what, lets kill this conversation right now. There are so many new threads for me to piss you off on....I look forward to it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X