Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you love seeing this at your door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don\'t you love seeing this at your door?

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve Man-your avatar looks like Eerie Von from the 1st Danzig album.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I see... my avatar is me! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

It was a compliment. That's an amazing album! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

You took pictures as you opened it? That's what I did when I got my soloist. I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those, though the inlays are a bit much for me.

Comment

Not with those inlays! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            FYI-when I ordered this guitar I thought it would have the same body as my COW-it doesn't. It is arched the same but the body is at least 1/4" thicker than the COW. Also, EMG-HZ w/ afterburner preamp is pretty close to an 81.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that explains why the COW is said to be so light (apart from the light mahagony). I remember someone saying they were the same thickness... the first thing I wanted to do when I get mine is comparing them.
            Thanks to you I don't need to do that anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

A killer on your door? Of course!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Thanks. It is kinda bittersweet though, my black cat died the day I got it (wednesday).

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] <font color="aqua">Sorry to hear that, it's never easy......

Very nice looking stuff there. </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks bro, she was only four. I adopted her after some sick fucker tried to drown her and her littermates with a gardenhose.

Comment

I love those inlays.Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

love the flame inlays. i ordered a dk2ff (because i'm awkward - all my guitars must have trems) about 3 weeks ago. i was told it would be a week. still waiting on that phone call...
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks!Where did you order it from? Is it the one with the Sustainiac?

Comment

Nice score [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I don't care much for the flame fretboard though, but it's all opinion!

Comment

the dk2ff is just a dk2 with flame inlays and only comes in black. i think it's deleted though sound control in leicester (uk) or fender uk could have at least told me that. i cancelled the order in utter contempt after a 6 week wait. "special order" sucks. on the other hand, i hate buying a guitar that most likely has been tried out by some bonehead with bad b.o, hence i didn't come back to rescue my dxmg...
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

oh, um, stupid shop just called me up to say my dk2ff has arrived. dumbasses, i'm broke now! i'll have to part with my boss gt-6 (still got the gt-8 - that ain't going anywhere) so i can get it quicker. the spec says the dk2ff has chrome hardware but all the pix i've seen have black hardware. hope the pix are right. gonna look at it this weekend. i will be armed with my camera phone.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

it's black hardware.

Comment

Working...
                                X