Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damm I love this DXMG

I'm really enjoying this axe..

I havn't touched my US made DK-1 for a bit, 'cause I can't stop playing this thing.. I really, really like it.

Shh.. don't tell the the "other" guys, but this neck feels nicer that my DK-1.

I almost wish it didn't, after buying more expensive guitars, but I gotta be honest, this guitar really kicks..

I'm really getting into this sucker, its almost magical.. I've only had it for a week., but its turning into my new fav.

It's a Japan made one, dated 10/17/02 on the neck and 10/20/02 on the body.

Everyone,
    Go out and buy one.. NOW!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ July 05, 2003, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Re: Damm I love this DXMG

Sounds great!
    Nice to hear that you're enjoying the guitar! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I know know, I have to get one! Hopefully I'll get myself a DXMG in september if I have the money! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Hmm...I wonder if the WRMG is just as nice as the DXMG? It's just that strattish guitars aren't my thing...

'bane

Comment

Sunbane: i have the wrmg, i ****in` love it all the way! I can`t stop playing it. I play till 3, 4 AM everyday. It is just the best guitar i ever touched, and i have played on some guitars already... I just changed the tuners (with string locking) and yesterday i installed emg 81 and 85. The axe is awesome! EMG`s are the best. The shape is deadly too. I don`t like regular shapes... My previous guitar was a B.C. Rich Beast... It really hurts to play. When playing seated there is a spike stabbing you in the leg... When standing there is another spike stabbing you in the pleksus... The warrior is smooth, not a bad thing on it... Go buy it already!

P.s.: here is something for the Jackson company: [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I played a DXMG back-to-back against an SL-1 a few months ago and I liked the DXMG better. No shame in that at all. To me, the DXMG had a very "80's" feel to it.
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

2loud,

i agree with ya. I have a SL2GX, as well as other great guitars, but the DXMG feels so nice, and sounds great. its my Number One in college. I did put EMG81/60s in, and it sounds terrific.

just my .02

~eric

Comment

I have one too, and it's a really cool axe to play. My DK2 couldn't compete with her so, it has to go.

DXMG RULZ!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hell yeah, I'll throw out some love for my DXMG. Black is just a great color...looks pretty classy to me...plus that bound neck... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I've got an 85/81 in her...but I'm going to put a 60 in the neck just to see what she sounds like then.

Comment

I have her for a month now and the guitar has reached beyond my expectations. Where have you found the production dates of neck and body? Can't find them... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah i`m interested in that too...

Comment

There's a stamp on both the neck and the neck pocket.

This is a 2002, made in Japan version. 7 digit serial number.

Indian ones might not be dated.

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Hmmmmm i had a sticker on the base of the nack "made in japan" so the dates should be there somewhere, but i can`t really find that "neck pocket"... can you explain where should i look?

Comment

You should yake the screws and the back plate off. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yes, what kuerbo said.

You have to take the neck off.

Usually info can be found on the heel of the neck and the neck pocket of the guitar.

I have many guitars that have such information in theses spots, sometimes even signatures or initials of the employees who made them.

Comment

Cool! i`ll take a lokk when at the next string change! Tnx!!

Comment

Working...
                              X