fusion HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fusion HH

What pickups did jackson put in the fusion HH? I'm looking at one that has an emg hum and single in it right now but its a good platform for a restoration a little clear coat and some buffing and the mahogony will look as good as new.I don't why but there is a abundance of jackson professionals out there right now for sale and the prices are right.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Re: fusion HH

The Fusion HH should have 2 humbuckers, so the single is a mod of some sort. I too would love to buy a Fusion HH and they rarely come up for sale, and when they do, people want top dollar for them, when I can buy used USA Hamer shredders for the same prices. That beeing said, I own 2 Hamers and 2 Jacksons, all USA models, love them all [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hello Jack.
      Yeah they do have 2 hums this one has been changed to a emg 89 and what ever single goes with it.My question was what pickups did jackson use, because I will restore this one I want to get the correct pair. My 94 stealth HX has the JPH stickered ones that sound huge and I'm sure jackson used something good in the fusions as well. Its just I havn't found anybody that knows for sure.I emailed Doc Dryer but no reply.

Comment

I am not sure on the pickups, but I have owned 2 Fusions before an Import and USA Jackson and I love 24.75 scale guitars, but they had the Thin/Flat neck profile, so my dream guitar is a 1 Hum Soloist with the 24.75 scale, probably all mahogany or mahogany body and maple neck and an EMG 85 in the Bridge [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I'm with you on that a short scale soloist would be very cool indeed

Comment

Ya man, I love the 24.75 scale, I love the slinky string feel for sure and that low end grow, especially on an all mahogany set-neck guitar like my 1984 Hamer Blitz with hockey headstock,22 frets, low/wide frets,rosewood board,soloist style neck profile,set-neck,all mahogany and EMG 85/81 set, although I don`t use neck pickups [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

don't know if it's any help, but the Fusion Plus came with a J50 & a J80. It's a different model, but similar configuration.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks G.
                I've got a J80 laying around waiting for a home not sure if I have a J50 got plenty of J90Cs and J95s.A J95 and J80 would sound very dark indeed.

Comment

i have a j85 from the neck of my fusion plus

Comment

Working...
                  X