Quick DXMG Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick DXMG Question

Is the binding on the DXMG white or cream??

THANKS!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Re: Quick DXMG Question

Originally posted by pzkmpwgn:
    Is the binding on the DXMG white or cream??

THANKS!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's white , great guitar as well //Steve

Comment

Hey Steve! I wonder if you've got any pics of you playing the GMG DXMG? I've seen the pics of your guitar that you posted a while ago and they were cool! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] But do you have pics of it in action? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Well, I checked mine and it's definelately cream. It looks almost white but it isn't. The logo on the HS: that is white!

Comment

Originally posted by Anders:
          Hey Steve! I wonder if you've got any pics of you playing the GMG DXMG? I've seen the pics of your guitar that you posted a while ago and they were cool! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] But do you have pics of it in action? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will as of this weekend we are doing this huge metal fest on Saturday , I'll post pics then , //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Izegrim:
            Well, I checked mine and it's definelately cream. It looks almost white but it isn't. The logo on the HS: that is white!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I noticed that on mine as well , still pretty white though , will look cream after 5 years or so [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

steve,is the neck on the DXMG the same as a DK-2?(19mm at the 1st fret and 21 at the 12th?)

Comment

Originally posted by randyvanmalmsteen:
                steve,is the neck on the DXMG the same as a DK-2?(19mm at the 1st fret and 21 at the 12th?)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's the same width but the neck is a little meatier than the dk2 I think , about the same thickness as any dk1 I have tryed out , nice guitar forsure though and at the price it's at it blows any other brands guitar at that price out of the water forsure !!! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                X