Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: at last... pix of my WRMG

Looks great!
    I found that the grain shows only with "good" lighting on my WRMG as well, there's some pics of it in different threads.
    For the record, my Warrior is the most comfortable guitar I have... put on a thick/wide leather strap, and it won't nosedive one little bit. It's actually a bit lighter than my DK2.

Comment

thanks guys. i should be grateful i have a good looking and sound axe. the turbocharger is usually on full whack, but i am using a boss gt-8 and roland vs1880 so i don't have to worry about killing an amp.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        wouldn't this guitar be really good with just one humbucker? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

only if i get a carved top and bigger bevels all in a tobacco sunburst. then i'd have it include a sustaniac where the neck emg-hz was. just to make it rarer and better - reversed piranha inlays with a reversed shark inlay at the 12th fret. keep the turbocharger, i need that. hmm.. i can only dream...

-----------
        jackson WRMG Trans Black
        Boss GT-8
        Boss GT-6
        Roland VS1880
        ... and a Windows XP Pro registry with errors that spread like a disease
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Looks good, I like the trans black

Comment

Working...
          X