Offset-dot inlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset-dot inlays

Am I the only one who absolutely loves these?

Re: Offset-dot inlays

I really like them, too. They're on the only Jackson I own at the moment, my '94 Professional Dinky HX. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My first Jackson (a PS-4) had them. It was the first nice guitar I owned, so I guess that's why I've always associated them with "cool" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I love 'em, too. In fact, I like them even better than sharkies these days.

Comment

I like 'em But then I may be swayed by my first JAckson that has them which is a 92 Stealth Pro.
          Burt i like the sharkies an reverse sharkies and the reverse mirror sharkies etc. sharkies. and blocks too. sharkies.
          Sharkie
          doh i mean Gil

Comment

I think they're very cool too!

Comment

The first Jackson I had was a Kelly Standard... that had the regular white plastic dot inlays that looked kinda cheesy because they were normal size. The second Jackson I got was the HX, and I'll never get rid of it. Even though the offset dots on it are white plastic, they still look cool. I also had a Dinky Reverse one time that had MOP offset dots that looked really classy.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

> I like them so well I'd order them on a Custom Shop,no hesitation. I'd also rather have a bolt-on Dinky Reverse with the direct mount pickups and dot-neck than anything they currently make now,including the DK1. I had a friend once that had an early Model 6 where the fretboard had shrunk slightly due to weather changes and you could feel the edges of the inlays,causing you to hang up. I decided right then that if I was paying the money for a USA Jackson,which was basically the only thing better than a Model 6 at the time,that this would never happen to me,and eventually bought a dot-inlay Soloist,the same one I lost in a fire. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I have two maple necks with em.....fuckin luv em'
                  Good deals with:
                  Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Yeah, they're great. Got a JDR94 Concept with those, and I wish the new JS30s had those things as well - I'd probably buy one in a heartbeat. But I simply hate regular dots. Ah well.

Comment

Yup, other than no inlays, offset dots are my favorite.

Comment

I like them too!

But alas, only my DEAN bass has them.

None of a guitar......YET

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I like them. They're the closest thing to no inlays (while still having inlays) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                          X