I'm finally a happy camper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally a happy camper.

The UPS man made my day today when he delivered my 1st Jackson, Black DXMG. I can't get over how great the neck feels on this thing. The worst thing was it was delivered about an hour before I had to go in to work graveyard shift, so I'm sitting here watching the clock , longing to get home to pick her up a play her. If my wife knew how I felt right now she'd be jealous as hell of the guitar. One question though, everything seemed fine with the guitar but I assumed it would come with owners manual and some kind of warranty card, no paperwork whatsoever except sales reciept. Do I need to contact were I purchased it or are they generally shipped without warranty card or owners manual? Anyway love this guitar, now if I can just get my self up to speed to play her like she deserves to be played with. Aint love grand? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I\'m finally a happy camper.

Congrats!
    Now post some pic sof the guitar for us to see!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mountain dave:
      The UPS man made my day today when he delivered my 1st Jackson, Black DXMG. I can't get over how great the neck feels on this thing. The worst thing was it was delivered about an hour before I had to go in to work graveyard shift, so I'm sitting here watching the clock , longing to get home to pick her up a play her. If my wife knew how I felt right now she'd be jealous as hell of the guitar. One question though, everything seemed fine with the guitar but I assumed it would come with owners manual and some kind of warranty card, no paperwork whatsoever except sales reciept. Do I need to contact were I purchased it or are they generally shipped without warranty card or owners manual? Anyway love this guitar, now if I can just get my self up to speed to play her like she deserves to be played with. Aint love grand? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good choice man !!! //Steve

Comment

In 34 years of living, I've never seen an owner's manual for a guitar. Do they exist?

Comment

Originally posted by redmanjj:
          In 34 years of living, I've never seen an owner's manual for a guitar. Do they exist?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no just a warrenty /regestration card thats all , sorry for the bad spelling as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

O.K. maybe the "owners manual" does sound abit strange now that I think about it. I called OLSG today and ask about the registration card and Matt said the sales reciept would be all I needed. I'm really just starting over again on the guitar, not that I ever progressed that far when I picked it up years ago,but this Jackson is the first new guitar I have ever owned. While I may never become an awesome guitar player I think I am more dedicated to learning now than when I was younger in life. I would defineatly like to buy some more Jacksons in the future but for the time being I need to learn to play the one I've got. My other guitar is a G&L sc-3 which was the last guitar I owned several years ago when I quit playing.When I mentioned to my brother-in-law I was wanting to pick up the guitar and seriously attempt to learn to play, he knew the guy that became the owner of that G&L and knew the guy wanted to sell it for hardly nothing so I purchased it back. Its a pretty decent guitar but It aint no Jackson.

I

Comment

Working...
            X