rr3 crimson swirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr3 crimson swirl

I've never seen this guitar. Anybody got a picture of one? WEll, maybe I have but it sure as hell didn't look like an rr-3 it looks like an RX10D. but everyplace says that its an RR-3. What the hell. Did they remove the pickguard on teh rr-3 just for teh crimson swirl finish? That seems dumb to me.

Re: rr3 crimson swirl

the rx10d is probably the same as the rr3 just no tone controls [who needs em] and no pickgard [looks better with out] anyway same neck I bet and better pickups [DD 103's [smoother] instead of the invader style pick ups] I'd get the rx10d before the rr3 anyday and the swirl finishes look totally killer on those anyway , and it's kinda like the RR pro EX model in every way except for the inlays the rrpro ex had dots , one of my fave guitars for 4/5 years . but yeah I wana pic of the crimson swirl as well , I have only seen it in the catalog , and they need to make these things in 24 fret as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
      and they need to make these things in 24 fret as well
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn Right! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

they should put the rhoads model into teh MG series. an RRMG with teh emg-turbo charger, and 24 frets. String thru body as well. and the choice of a reverse pointy headstock or an SLS headstock.

that'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
          they should put the rhoads model into teh MG series. an RRMG with teh emg-turbo charger, and 24 frets. String thru body as well. and the choice of a reverse pointy headstock or an SLS headstock.

that'd be cool.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah! That would be the STUFF! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

that'd be cool.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with the mg picks [witch totally rule emghz h3's and I have compared em to real 81's and the sound pretty close !] but if we were asking for a RR3 or a RX10d with all of those options we'd be asking for the world man [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jackson Japan Custom Shop [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just think of all the swap they'd have to change as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

that'd be cool.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but totally yes !!! on the reverse headstock !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't have any guitars without one of those //Steve

Comment

24 frets, pirahna inlays, bound neck, reverse headstock, black hardware and a turbocharger? It would phase out the bland RR3 in no time, I'm sure. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

mmmmm, now we're cookin with fire!

Comment

mmmmm, now we're cookin with fire!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Here's a link to the Crimson Swirl RR-3 picture on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

[ October 18, 2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: sustain ]

Comment

yeah I saw that. seems like he wants alot for it. I got my rr 3 for way less than that..brand new. His BIN is ridiculous at least.

Comment

definatittly gonna get me one of those! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by sustain:
                            Here's a link to the Crimson Swirl RR-3 picture on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I saw that as well , it's to bad those chrome pickgards take so much away from a finish like that , or also on trans finished [usa ones] as well , it kinda pisses me off in away cause you pay extra for the different finishes just to get hosed over by a big chrome pickgard lol //Steve

Comment

You hoser, eh?

Bwahahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X